Topic

20-mile Overnight Birthday Hike from Stinson Beach to Sausalito

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports 20-mile Overnight Birthday Hike from Stinson Beach to Sausalito

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by JVD.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Casey Bowden
    BPL Member

@clbowden

Locale: Berkeley Hills

Companion forum thread to: 20-mile Overnight Birthday Hike from Stinson Beach to Sausalito

For my 47th birthday (February 2022) my family and I went on an overnight hike from Stinson Beach to Sausalito. Enjoy the show (it’s only 6 minutes).

Rex Sanders
    BPL Member

@rex

Great video in familiar territory. Loved the sun setting over the Farallon Islands. Looked like your kids were ambitious troopers. Some of those trails are pretty steep!

— Rex

CS
    BPL Member

@covecs

Oh funny, I never realized you could hike from Stinson to Sauslito… sober at least. Great video, glad to see the Pelican and Lighthouse are still around.

Casey Bowden
    BPL Member

@clbowden

Locale: Berkeley Hills

Glad you enjoyed it. I meant to mention in the movie that the Farallon Islands are almost 30 miles away, it was a real treat seeing them so clearly all day and especially as the sun set.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

My goodness. That was a really enjoyable video!

Happy birthday and congratulations on fostering such a wonderful family experience.

Stephanie (my wife) and I hiked some of those trails about 10 or 12 years ago. I forgot how incredibly rewarding it is to hike with an ocean view.

Thank you for sharing, your family is beautiful!

JVD
    BPL Member

@jdavis

Locale: Front Range

Fun! Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!