Topic

2 x Hawke & Co. Men's Down Jacket $50 shipped

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 2 x Hawke & Co. Men's Down Jacket $50 shipped

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ben H.
    BPL Member

@bzhayes

Locale: No. Alabama

I found this deal on another site and thought I would share (I have no affiliation with any of this).  It looks like only size xl available currently.

Hawke & Co. Men’s Packable Down Jacket With Hidden Hood

1. Add 2 to your cart
    2. Proceed to checkout
    3. Enter promo code <span class=”postCouponContainer” data-role=”couponCode” data-postid=”91829675″ data-fpid=”237539″><span class=”code” data-couponid=”998299″>ZOUTTHAF016</span></span> for $60 off $100 in jackets
    4. Enter promo code <span class=”postCouponContainer” data-role=”couponCode” data-postid=”91829675″ data-fpid=”237539″><span class=”code” data-couponid=”998303″>FREESHIP</span></span> for free shipping
    5. Total should be <b>$49.98</b> + <b><span style=”color: #006400;”>Free Shipping</span></b>
    Ben H.
    BPL Member

@bzhayes

Locale: No. Alabama

Just want to add….

There are a few varieties of these jackets from this manufacturer on Amazon and they seem to get decent reviews:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools