Topic

Southwest WiFi

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Southwest WiFi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

Locale: Pennsylvania

Okay – This is very cool…I'm at 39,000 feet flying from Vegas to BWI on one of two Southwest airplanes that has free WiFi installed. It's giving me a chance to get caught up reading the posts.

Look for it – at least for now it's free and works pretty well (unless you're looking at images of Austrailian Strangler Figs – which took a long time to download).

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

I love Southwest. I'm reminded of that everytime I have to fly other airlines to get to State College, and schedules seem optional. And WiFi will be great. Cheap, and on-time. All airlines should learn from them.

Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

Since I grew up in State College (and went to Penn State) I have to ask: Why do you go to Happy Valley?

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Apparently, I was very, very evil in a former life.

Just kidding. And I work, for only a couple more weeks, for a company based there. I have to admit, a Penn State football game was way beyond anything I had ever experienced.

Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

There are a bunch of great trails in the hills around State College. Too bad it doesn't sound like you had a chance to hike them. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Great golf courses too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools