Topic

Eddie Bauer Yukon Down

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Eddie Bauer Yukon Down

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

I just found that Eddie Bauer Yukon Down vests and jackets have been marked down significantly (65% off) on eddiebauer.com.

They are both 700 fill and the Jacket is $40 and the Vest is $20. I'm not sure how much they weigh or the quality but for that price I picked both up with an additional $10 s/h.

Sizes and color choices are getting low.

N. F.
    BPL Member

@neezydeezy

Locale: ADKs

I bought these and just got them. The yukon jacket, in large, doesn't have a hood, and weighs 30 ounces… The vest, also in large, weighs 20 ounces. This is within one ounce. Most of the weight comes from heavy polyester fabric on both the inside and outside, multiple cinch cords, pockets, etc, and not so much from down fill.

I think I will send mine back, which is a shame with all the shipping, handling, and tax I won't get back.

Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

I may return mine due to the weight also. But if you return the product to an Eddie Bauer store you won't have to ship it back.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

I sent my vest back a few weeks ago. The one I got from Cabelas was the same price, but a lot thicker.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools