Topic

internal sleeping pad pocket

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) internal sleeping pad pocket

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Faulkner
    Spectator

@ryanf

I had an inspiration today in algebra. I was looking at my book cover and for some reason I was remembering the problem I have had keeping my sleeping pad folded against the back of my gossamer gear G6 pack. I have moved on to making a tube inside my pack with my pad, and I think that may be a better option, but I found a solution for my previous problem.

with a book sox book cover you can easially fold your torso pad into thrids and strech it aroud your pad

here is a picture without the pocket
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here is with
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it works as a great sit pad in the book cover and fits well in my G6 pack

sorry these picture were taken in a room with the lights out.

If you have an old moniter you may not be able to see the pictures, I checked on both a flat screen and an older moniter, I could barely see the outlines with the old one, but fine with the flat screen, I dont know why but oh well.

Glenn Roberts

@garkjr

Locale: Southwestern Ohio

But what does (2X+3Y)/C equal? (Just teasing – good to know SOMETHING useful is coming out of algebra class!) Thanks for the photos.

Ryan Faulkner
    Spectator

@ryanf

Algebra 1 man.

thanks.

Mark W Heninger

@heninger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

What is a Book Sox Book cover?, curiously?

J R

@ravenul

Ryan Faulkner
    Spectator

@ryanf

exactlly,

they are avalible at office depot, and probably walmart, I have noticed that this brand is strechier than other brands, but others may work too, but may be toosmall

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools