Topic

Sales..montrails 50% off?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sales..montrails 50% off?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sheila o
    BPL Member

@bumpass

Locale: The Far Left Coast? : /

Altrec.com: Simply Enter Coupon Code LUCKY40 for 40% off selected sale items

Travelcountry.com: free camelback with 175 purchase.

Montrails 50% off

Spend your money before the gov. takes it all away. :/

Natasha S

@phdhiker

The Altrec coupon appears only to work for particular email addresses. I have two accounts with Altrec. I tried using the coupon for the email address it wasn't sent to and it wouldn't let me. When I logged on using the email address it was sent to it went through. So it's my guess it won't work for people who aren't already on their mailing list.

sheila o
    BPL Member

@bumpass

Sorry. I'll check with Altrec in am to see if there is a way to pass it on. If so, I'll post. It does end 3/13 midnight.

Cheers

Natasha S

@phdhiker

I would have thought it could apply to anyone but it appears it is a special code to only a select few get the discount and not everyone. Seems like they are really trying to get rid of their inventory and using that 40% would have really helped them. But guess they don't want to get rid of it that quickly. HA

sheila o
    BPL Member

@bumpass

I just went online and there is a "LUCKYYOU" for 25% off all sale items at Altrec.com.

Good deal on TNF Rucky Chucky with coupon. Has anyone tried them?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools