Topic

Where to find mesh hammocks?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedMar 11, 2009 at 9:33 pm

Hi, I'm trying to find a inexpensive mesh hammock for setting up and reading in camp.
I'm not looking for one for sleeping in, just a very lightweight and compact one for having around camp. However I'm not having any luck finding any!
Has anyone seen these things? I think Coglans used to make them but the only ones I can find now have heavy looking spreader bars in them.
Ideally I'd like it to weight under 10oz, but that might not be all that realistic…
Has anyone seen these around?

Bernard Campo BPL Member
PostedMar 12, 2009 at 11:47 pm

You might be able to find one at an army surplus store. I've seen them there before for relatively cheap.

BC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...