Topic

SMD Essence Pack

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ron Jameson BPL Member
PostedMar 11, 2009 at 10:48 am

Does anyone know if SMD has stopped carring this pack. It is not showing on the SMD web site. This is my 1st post.

Thanks Ron

EndoftheTrail BPL Member
PostedMar 11, 2009 at 11:21 am

Howdy Ron!

Something this specific, it's best to call or email Ron Moak the man (contact info listed on SMD website). It's the best way to know for sure if the pack is discontinued or just out temporarily, etc.

Steven Evans BPL Member
PostedMar 11, 2009 at 12:52 pm

Yep, best to call Ron…I'll tell you one thing. If they discontinued it, then they discontinued the wrong pack!

Jim W. BPL Member
PostedMar 11, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Call SMD. They're 0 for 2 in returning inquiries left on their web form. (on edit- apparently due to problems with the web server)

By phone they have been very helpful, and I love my Starlight pack.

Bob Bankhead BPL Member
PostedMar 11, 2009 at 1:30 pm

FWIW, SMD is having some problems with their web server right now, so the odds are pretty good they never got Jim's inquiries.

Definitely call them. 503-430-2303

PostedMar 11, 2009 at 2:38 pm

Yes, the Essence pack has been discontinued. There just wasn't enough demand.

I've got a new UL pack that has just gone into the production cycle. I'll be posting more information on it in the next few weeks.

Ron
Six Moon Designs

PostedMar 11, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Aww, too bad; I really like my Essence. Looking forward to the new UL pack, though…

PostedMar 11, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Sad. I started using my Essence only for high altitude trips, but I am now using it more and more. For me there was a bit of a learning curve, but I am looking forward to your new "Wicked Light" pack.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Loading...