Topic

Advice about MontBell Comfort UL pad

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedMar 6, 2009 at 6:44 pm

Hey guys,

I just got a MontBell Comfort UL 180 pad and am leaving tomorrow morning early to go backpacking with the wife. We may see 31 F. Does anybody have experience with this pad to say if I will need to bring a short Z-rest to put under it, or are they warm enough at that temp?

Thanks,

PostedMar 6, 2009 at 6:48 pm

it will probably be plenty, although you may wish for more on really hard ground/rock.

PostedMar 7, 2009 at 5:51 am

Thanks guys,

This pad is only 7/8" thick so I am going to bring a Z-Rest as a back-up just in case. I won't notice the weight on a trip with my wife…

I am out of here, have a great weekend all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...