And I think I had a Geargasm. Or is that in poor taste to say?
Topic
Got my Megalite………
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Well its not one of George Carlin's seven words so I think you are fine. I will be having my own geargasm when my Megalite comes in tomorrow evening
I need to figure out how to move down around in it now…….
Joe,
When the UPS guy arrived with my Ultralite (overfill) I shook it out, slipped off my shoes and climbed in. Couldn't stay very long… got too warm.
I slept outside for three nights just to try it out. Love that bag.
Hey, Joe-
Open up the zipper the whole length. Grab the bag along the zipper on the top-half edge, shake it out like you would a rug. To shift down back to the top, grab the bottom-most edge of the zipper and re-rug-shake. Just don't get that new bag too messy ;)
Thaks Brad, I'll try that. Although I should probably just wait until I'm hot or cold. The Exos 46 comes tomorrow.
'd you get a second Job?
I have a MegaLite – totally had a geargasm when it showed up, and it's completely worthy of a geargasm.
BTW – great term.
I'm also a Megalite owner, a happy one at that. I have never owned such a nice piece of outdoor gear. Way worth the money for a great bag.
>'d you get a second Job?
40% off, and I'm selling other gear to pay for it. I'll use this 30 degree bag a lot more than I'll use the 15 I'm selling.
geargasm….
Yep I'm familiar this. Makes me feel dirty, but I'm gonna do it anyway.
I had one when I my MK1 arrived last year.
well I will jump in here..I am in the midst of a total rebuild of my kit..and starting tomorrow my 1st "geargasm" my McHale LBP 36 arrives!!!
and every month after that through september a new piece will arrive.next to arrive my WM megalite w/2oz overfill!!and for comming attractions, a WM versalite,WM flight jacket,Tigoat bivy,MLD grace solo exp,MLD trailstar..oh how I look forward to multiple geargasm's..lol
Hey Don – thanks for keeping the economy going.
got it all on lay-a-way;)…but seriously I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I missed that 40% thread by 24 hours (and therefore my own megalite). I'm still punching myself in the head.
I think that is the perfect term to employ. I'm still in the throes of ecstasy myself from my WM Lynx that arrived on Tuesday from the wonderful sale.
Well, this is the "G-spot" forum, so it is permissible to discuss geargasms….no pictures however!
I have a box that was delivered at home this morning….could be a night of multiple geargasms!
BrianJ
I have to work surrounded by this every day…

Shame on you Brad!!!! NO PORN!!!!
Brad – you work there? And you can still have money left over to afford a computer and Internet connection?
I got a good deal on a Megalite yesterday.
My girlfriend and I went to North Conway NH and we saw a store called International Mountain Equipment. I've never been there before so we went in. I noticed a Megalite 6' right zip hanging on the rack. Rick (I think he is the owner) walked by and said "I'll take 20% off that bag".
I had been planning on buying one online for a while now. So I jumped in it to try it out. I asked him to take 25% off and it would be out the door if he did. It worked, I'm suprised because I'm not very good at haggling.
The total came to $243.75. More than I wanted to spend that day but The money saved and the quality is well worth it.
If anyone lives near North Conway NH, International Mountain Equipment is a shop worth checking out.
Jeremy
Funny, I forgot that my shipment was due yesterday, and was reading this thread when I had the epiphany. I immediately jumped out the front door and sure enough, there it was. I am 5'10.5" and I ordered a large, so there is plenty of extra room. The regular sized mega comes on Monday.
Anyone else get a peach/pink colored stuff-sack with a bright orange interior with their mega? Made me laugh.
Become a member to post in the forums.

