Topic

How can I notice that a windshell is breathable?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedMar 5, 2009 at 10:29 am

Hi, I just bought a Columbia Slipstream Half Zip Windshell that is allegedly "highly breathable" according to the tags and the sales assistant. The thing is I tested it in a 45min ride on my bike and I ended up all soaked. Though, I noticed that perspiration was not condensed in the jacket since no moisture signals appeared as it used to happen with an old shell I had . So, how can I notice that a garment like this is really breathable?

Best

Roger Caffin BPL Member
PostedMar 5, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Put it over your mouth and see if you can suck air through it.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...