Topic

Which Bivy?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
PostedFeb 28, 2009 at 6:55 pm

I know it probably comes down to personal choice, but which bivy should I buy: the Ti Goat bivy, or the Equinox bivy. Both are in my price range unlike the BMW bivies, alas! So which do you think is better for use with a 5 x 8 trap, 3 season packbacking? Many thanks in advance.

PostedMar 1, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Hi Dave,

Looking into Bivys myself, mainly in an attempt to drop some weight (isnt that why we are all here?)

So far I like the TI Goat range for the price and positive reviews. I also have a mate in the US that loves his Ti Goat.

I will be interested to see what you end up with, let me know.

Cheers
Mark

Adrian B BPL Member
PostedMar 2, 2009 at 7:19 pm

You can't fully zip yourself into the equinox bivy, it just has a drawstring (very much like a sleeping bag). I haven't used the Ti Goat bivy, but it looks better featured in this respect.

MLD bivys start at $165.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...