Topic

Cocoon Pullover and Pants

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Cocoon Pullover and Pants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Sheldon McElhiney
    BPL Member

@mcelhineysc

Locale: Pacific Northwest

RyanF,
    Did you have a chance to compare it’s actual weight to that posted? Also, if I recall, you posted in another thread that you were disappointed with out of stock gear … when did you order your pullover? Thanks!

Ryan Faulkner
    Spectator

@ryanf

I cant beleive I forgot to weigh my pullover, my size larg came out to be 9.2 – 9.3oz, thanks BMW for the accurate weight specifacation.

I ordered mine in early october. I am not dissapointed in the gear shop, it is home to the best gear on the planet, it would be ultimate if it was always in stock, but this gear is worth the wait. I would rather wait than get second class gear, I guess it is the price you pay for top notch gear with a low demand. same goes for nunatak gear and custom stuff.

Carol Corbridge
    Spectator

@ccorbridge

Locale: Southern Oregon

I have been advised that my Medium Cocoon pants ordered 8/22/05 will not be shipped until September 2006. That’s over a year wait.

I am very happy with the cocoons I have received (as I noted earlier in this thread I did receive some of my order).

Waiting over a year is a long time. I had hoped at least to use these for the 2006 backpacking season.

Although I only rarely post here, I find this site to be one of my favorites and check in daily. I hope BPL continues to produce cutting edge products and can find manufacturering partners to deliver in a cost effective and timely fashion.

Keep up the good work and if anyone has a pair of medium Cocoon pants they don’t want, let me know!

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools