Topic

2009 Golite Ultra

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
PostedFeb 25, 2009 at 6:10 pm

I was looking through one of Andrew Skurka's gear lists and noticed that he was testing a 2009 Prototype Golite Ultra 20. Anyone know if there are changes to this product for 2009?

Boozer BPL Member
PostedFeb 25, 2009 at 6:39 pm

As with Golite's other 09 releases I would assume heavier, more expensive and uglier color.

Just a guess.

Joe Clement BPL Member
PostedFeb 25, 2009 at 6:51 pm

I talked to Golite today, they said there were no changes from 2008 to 2009.

PostedFeb 26, 2009 at 12:56 pm

I just got one (of the old ones I assume) for Christmas, so in a way I am happy to hear that.

PostedFeb 26, 2009 at 1:07 pm

when i talked to Golite on their online help thing a couple weeks ago, they said there was basically no changes other than a small amount of reinforcement on the clips to attach the quilt around. now Golite just needs to get the regular size 2009's in stock so that i can use my REI dividend next week and special order an ultra 20 quilt…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...