Topic

Testimony: How I Fell for Lightweight Backpacking

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Testimony: How I Fell for Lightweight Backpacking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana
    Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Locale: Desert Southwest, USA

I enjoyed your article, Elizabeth! Was that the muffin! man with the BPL decal?

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

Elizabeth
    Interesting series of articles outlining how different beginnings end with the same conclusion : when you can lighter is better .
    My biggest incentive was simply that it was an excuse to get more gear, nevertheless it works.
    Thank you for your lovely pictures , although at least one with a tent in it would be nice.
    ( or in my case about 25 of them…)
    Franco

Kelli Busch

@artbykelli

Thanks for the inspirational read. I just broke my ankle (fibula) about a week ago, and was crushed to hear how long it might take before I'm back to 100%; 6 weeks for the bone to heal, up to 8 more weeks for the physical therapy. My only saving grace right now is it is still winter here in WI, so by the time my ankle is ready to go, the weather will be ready too! Your break sounds much worse than mine…no surgery needed here. Non the less, I've just finished weighing all my gear so I can figure out where to lose the unnecessary weight in my pack. Amazing how all that "stuff" adds up so quickly!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools