Topic

Seeking Blue-Torch/Blue-Mini stove opinions

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
PostedFeb 24, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Has anybody used either of these stoves?
I'm looking for user feedback. Any beta greatly appreciated.

Mark Hurd BPL Member
PostedFeb 24, 2009 at 6:14 pm

It appears to be a White Box Stove copy.
I would check reviews on the White Box.
-Mark

PostedFeb 24, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Yes, these are copies of the White Box Stove that use an older riveted design. The current White Box Stove uses a rolled cope design. This design is also very similar to the BIOS stove by Tinny at Minibull Designs.

PostedFeb 24, 2009 at 9:54 pm

I have one and it takes too long, in my opinion, for the flame to blossom. Other than this draw back, it works o.k. The home built V8 can stove produces the same diameter flame pattern. Hope this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...