Anyone own both the Relay and Conduit and can comment on fit and size? I am most interested in the latter. I have a Relay but want a general sense of how much bigger the Conduit is.
Thanks,
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Anyone own both the Relay and Conduit and can comment on fit and size? I am most interested in the latter. I have a Relay but want a general sense of how much bigger the Conduit is.
Thanks,
I have both packs. The Conduit fits so much better then the Relay. The conduit was the only pack I used last summer. It was plenty big enough for up to a five night trip for me. The Relay feels like a child's pack on my back. I've used it for overnight trips. Anything more then that would be pushing it. Don't get me wrong it is a good pack. But the Conduit is a much better fitting, riding pack.
I did find the back padding that came with the Conduit to be too thin. I replaced it with a piece of Ridgerest.
Thanks for your reply!
Become a member to post in the forums.