The Bloody Mary's are now available here in the U.S. for those who may be interested.
It has a comfort rating of 20 degrees and an extreme rating of 5 degrees.
The girth is quite roomy. I measured my demo model to be 67" at the shoulders. It's roominess explains why it weighs 35.8 oz for the medium.
Even though we have around ten different bags from various mfgrs. around my house, my personal choice is Valandre for the following reasons: They don't scrimp on features. The bags are meticulously crafted. The bags have great lofting ability and they compress better than any bag I've tested. I tend to stay warmer in Valandre bags more so than in other mfgr's bags.
This particular model is VERY versatile with its full length zip and interchangeable collars.
For someone seeking a bag to cover a broad temperature range, the Bloody Mary is certainly worth considering.
Prices will be slightly higher than WM's Versalite and have not been finalized yet, sorry to say.
DISCLAIMER: I am an authorized retailer for Valandre'.

