I was looking to pick up some micro tensioners and found one site that had them : ultralightdesigns.com. Has anyone ordered from them before or does anyone know of another place to purchase them? Thanks for any help that you can lend.
Nate
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
I was looking to pick up some micro tensioners and found one site that had them : ultralightdesigns.com. Has anyone ordered from them before or does anyone know of another place to purchase them? Thanks for any help that you can lend.
Nate
I ordered these a a couple weeks ago from a guy on ebay. Shipped very fast and exactly as advertised.


http://cgi.ebay.com/MLH-Micro-Guy-Line-Guyline-Tent-Tarp-Tensioners_W0QQitemZ250362323272QQcmdZViewItemQQptZTents?hash=item250362323272&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
I just ordered from ultralightdesigns yesterday. Even though I haven't received the merchandise yet, I emailed a question and received an immediate response. Hope this helps.
I've placed a few orders and they shipped out promptly. Fast email replies as well. Service has been great.
Their "Blue-Mini Alcohol Stove Kit" looks interesting. I am slowly moving to cooking with alcohol stoves. Does this look like something good to get me started?
http://ultralightdesigns.com/products/cooking/BlueMini-Kit.html
Thanks,
Rod
Also available in the BPL shop:
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/aircore_nano_dyneema_spectra_guyline_cord_50_ft.html
Cheers
Thanks to everyone for their help. I am going to try the EBay tensioners as they glow in the dark and, well anything that glows in the dark is pretty cool. Also I appreciate the heads up about ultralight designs because they seem to have some decent prices on stuff that BPL does not carry or is out of stock on.
Cool site. I'd grab those plastic long handled spoons, but they're a buck and I don't want to bother them – or pay shipping. They have the long handled ti spoon in stock for those interested.
Also available from most well-stocked-for-sailboats chandleries. Clam Cleat by name. Tiny ones used for leach lines.
gotta say – fast & accurate shipping
got some cordage, a meal and some tinderquicks – fast shipping & their website is very easy to use
+5
Become a member to post in the forums.