Topic

Montrail Namche

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Monty Montana BPL Member
PostedFeb 18, 2009 at 10:34 pm

Just in case some of you out there still have jobs, mountaingear.com have these fine boots on sale for $49.98. And to think I thought I was getting a good deal when I paid $75 a few months ago!

Joe Clement BPL Member
PostedFeb 19, 2009 at 7:44 am

SAC has had them on periodically (8 days ago), and I'm tempted every time they have them. Seems like they were $36. Download the alert, feed your addiction.

Jeff Jeff BPL Member
PostedFeb 19, 2009 at 3:19 pm

I know fit is very subjective, but I've fit into most boots I've tried, but not the Namches. I even sized up half a size and the toe box was still too cramped. Fine boots otherwise. Just make sure you can return them or you have tried them on before.

If another manufacturer made something similar, I would be very interested.

Robert Carver BPL Member
PostedFeb 19, 2009 at 3:28 pm

I love them. But of course they fit my feet like a dream. When I found out they were being discountinued, I bought a few pairs of them. They are super light weight and dry like crazy after getting wet.

Monty Montana BPL Member
PostedFeb 20, 2009 at 12:04 am

Tim, I find them to be a terrific summer shoe, and as I have a narrow to average foot width the fit is just right. They have a stiff sole,and because of this, a pronounced rocker. All this makes them a good choice for off-trail. The feel is more like a boot (but lighter), wheras my Innov8s feel like wearing moccasins.

PostedFeb 21, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Like Joe said, these things have gone down in to the 30s on SAC. Almost a year ago I pulled the trigger on two sizes from SAC and kept the pair that fit best. They've been sitting in my closet ever since…

From what I recall the boots were actually very comfortable, but also very ugly (Celery color option).

Right now I just love my Flyroc 310s so much that I have yet to find a reason to wear anything else.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Loading...