Topic
MLD 2009 Revelation
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Looks like Ron is returning to his roots. Just FYI, there is a thread about this i think from a couple of days ago. It's way back on the recent threads list though so no worries.
Here's the link:
I am very happy to see this new iteration of the Revelation added to Ron's quiver of already superb products.
Alright, thats pretty sweet.
One question though, Its big enough for a bear canister
(The Zip is smaller and I can put one it that)
– but its only rated to 20 lbs?
Why not 30? Is it the fabric or is Ron being conservative because its a framelss pack?
ALSO I would love to hear how this weight cuben compares to the 2 oz. silnylon?
Become a member to post in the forums.

