Topic

MLD Revelation

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Chris Morgan BPL Member
PostedFeb 17, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Hey Ron,

What's with the listed 5 oz, and 10.5 oz weights? Can we assume it's 5 oz?

Also, any chance we'll see some small cuben hipbelt pockets?

PostedFeb 17, 2009 at 2:33 pm

It says each pack is a custom order, so chances are you could bribe Ron to add cuben pockets.

PostedFeb 17, 2009 at 2:59 pm

>You can assume that the hip belt weighs 5.5oz.

I wouldn't. That hipbelt couldn't possibly weigh more than the pack itself. It *could* be a 1.5oz hipbelt, but we'll await the final word from Ron on that one.

PostedFeb 17, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Even though I have a perfectly good Spinntex Revelation, which is my go-to pack for 3 to 4 days or less, I couldn't resist ordering this new version.

Ron Bell / MLD BPL Member
PostedFeb 17, 2009 at 4:25 pm

I corrected the weight numbers.

5oz with no hipbelt / 6.2 with pictured hipbelt

Possibly other Cuben add on options or features in the future.

Thanks, Ron

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Loading...