Topic

skurka’s next adventure

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips skurka’s next adventure

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Don (Biloxi) Carter

@donjuan70

Locale: Red Neck Riviera

don't know if this has been posted yet..but he's at it again..check out his site for the latest http://www.andrewskurka.com..it looks like a great trip..I hope to do some of his routes in the next few years

Joe Geib
    BPL Member

@joegeib

Locale: Delaware & Lehigh Valleys

I emailed Skurka, and this is a "short trip" for him. There is no BPL partnership, nor any mid-trip updates. He said he'll post a report when he gets back (like Iceland).

Until then, I can only have canyonland wishes and hoodoo dreams.

Misfit Mystic

@cooldrip

Locale: "Grand Canyon of the East"

I've been on alot of the routes that Skurka's described on his website, in fact the route description looks like a list of my favorite places on Earth: Dark Canyon, Beef Basin, Muley Twist & the 'Fold, Buckskin/Pariah, and of course Escalante, which I consider the finest bit of backcountry on God's Green Earth! Wish I was going!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools