Topic

hiking pant

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Dennis Park BPL Member
PostedFeb 15, 2009 at 11:01 pm

Can anybody recommend a good bidirectional or bicomponent pant?

Thanks

Darren Johnson BPL Member
PostedFeb 16, 2009 at 7:28 am

I'd like to piggyback on this question. I am looking for hiking pants that do not have belt loops or seams that would dig into my back and hips will wearing a larger pack and fully utilizing the hipbelt. They should also dry quickly and maybe have zip-off legs. The other catch is that I'm a 30" waist with a 36" leg, so finding something to fit will be the real challenge!

Thanks for your input!

PostedFeb 16, 2009 at 8:06 am

Sorry to hijack the bidirectional post.

Darren,
Gramicci makes some hipbelt-compatible nylon pants in several leg lengths. Good materials, but the wrinkled/aged (j.crew) effect bothers me.

PostedFeb 16, 2009 at 8:16 am

Check out beyondclothing.com for various pants options, particularly custom sizing. I'll bet if you contact them, you can address other "non-standard" options (like no belt loops…though you can always just carefully remove them).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...