Topic

BPL Merino Wool Hoody Size Question

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Nick Gatel BPL Member
PostedFeb 13, 2009 at 2:18 am

I hear these run big.

I am 5'11" / 150 lb.

A medium Patagonia Capilene 1 fits me a tiny bit loose, and the sleeves go a bit past my wrist (I think they are supposed to). Also the medium is plenty long in the torso.

Which would probably fit best, the S or the M?

PostedFeb 13, 2009 at 5:26 am

I am 6'1 175 and I had to send back the large. It was way to big for a base layer. I would down size from the size you normaly wear. Go with the small

CW BPL Member
PostedFeb 13, 2009 at 5:57 am

Size wise (weight) the small would probably fit you. I'm just not sure about the height. I'm 5'8/155 and a small was right for me.

Jay Well BPL Member
PostedFeb 13, 2009 at 8:33 am

I am 5'9" 150 and went with the medium. It is a little baggy, but fits well in the torso and the arms. I think the small might have been a little short in those two areas.

Jamie Shortt BPL Member
PostedFeb 13, 2009 at 4:47 pm

I'm 5' 9.5" weigh 160 lbs. I have a medium and it fits a bit loose, but I dont like my base layer skin tight. I would have to say this is my favorite shirt of all time. I really like the fit, I would not change it a bit. But if you want a tight fitting shirt you may want to downsize.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...