I am planning to do some UL thru-hiking in near future. What are best UL packs should I consider?
Topic
UL Backpacks
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Joseph, this is a huge question – and not easily answered. If you just want to take a look at some of the UL packs out there, take a look at the reader reviews for frameless packs – most of which are quite light. Also, if you are a member, I think there was an article not long ago covering many of the packs…I'll see if I can find the link.
See this:
Lightweight Backpacks 2008: Current Favorites and New Introductions (Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2008)
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/orsm08_lw_packs.html
Yep, that's the one I was looking for. A good start…it will give you a couple of names to look into.
Become a member to post in the forums.

