Topic

Tarpy McTarpinheimer

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Brett Peugh BPL Member
PostedFeb 6, 2009 at 7:54 am

I am going to try to do a tarp again this year after trying out poncho/tarps last year an not having much success. I was reading different thing over the past few weeks and I like the Golite Lair 1 idea but they no longer make it. Is there something similar in ease of setup and price for the tall person out there? I looked at some of the Oware stuff which seems to be more bang on for the $$ since I don't make that much. I also already have a TT Contrail.

And this will only be for one person and I could bring poles if needed.

Jeff Jeff BPL Member
PostedFeb 6, 2009 at 3:06 pm

MLD Patrol Shelter looks like a better version of the Lair. I'm 6'1" and the Lair was hilariously short. Hopefully the Patrol is a lot longer. I've been eyeballing one for a while now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...