Topic

GG hip/shoulder pockets w/Pinnacle

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
PostedFeb 3, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Has anyone ever used the Gossamer Gear
hip belt & shoulder strap pockets with a GoLite Pinnacle bag? I like the price of the GG pockets ($13.50 each), but have no idea how they'd work with my Pinnacle. Any help would be appreciated!

Donna C BPL Member
PostedFeb 4, 2009 at 4:02 am

I have the small GG pocket on my Pinnacle hipbelt and works just fine. Anything larger would get in my way. You need to secure it to the pack so it doesn't slide off when you unbuckle the belt. The small is large enough for my needs.

Monty Montana BPL Member
PostedFeb 4, 2009 at 11:58 pm

The GG shoulder strap pocket is designed with a velcro tab to secure it to the velcro on the strap. Since the Pinnacle doesn't have this feature, I'm not sure that you would be able to keep the pocket from sliding down. However, I suppose that a small piece of velcro could be superglued to the strap and that might suffice.

Donna C BPL Member
PostedFeb 5, 2009 at 2:53 am

Thanks, Monty. The pack also has small loops on both ends, so when I get the inspiration, I could attach it that way, or sew a velcro patch somewhere matching the pocket. Right now, I can slide it up high enough on the belt so it doesn't slide off.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...