Topic

New Honey Stove

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
PostedJan 29, 2009 at 2:11 pm

Now that I have broadband I am starting to watch some of the video clips that where far too slow to load on dial up.
One of the first clips I viewed was the one on the new Honey Stove, spotted at my mate Roman site.
http://lighthiker.wordpress.com/
(and http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/product397.asp)
Still on the heavy side for some here but I am very impressed with it's look and versatility.
After the recent stove debacle I think that Bob deserves some praise for this one.
Whilst you are at the Litehiker's blog, check out the new sleeping bags from Terra Nova and Yeti. Yes they make them in Europe too….
Oh, have a look at my bit about Sanyo cameras, possibly heralding a new commitment from them.
Franco

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...