Topic

Cube Lightweight Speaker for Ipod

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedJan 28, 2009 at 6:08 pm

I found this mini-cube speaker at a store in town and tracked it down online. It requires no batteries, since you charge it using a USB-port, and it holds its charge fairly well. (I've yet to run it all the way out). Probably more suitable for overnight-weekend trips, but still, a super light-weight option for sound on your iPod. Lighter than the other speaker systems I've seen.

http://srv2.kitestailstoys.com/product.php?productid=23950&cat=0&page=1

Tony Wong BPL Member
PostedJan 28, 2009 at 6:12 pm

Having listen to it this weekend on the Gathering of Gear Geeks trip at Point Reyes this past weekend, it is amazingly impressive the sound that comes out of that little cube.

I will be posting a photo of it tonight in the phtoto gallery as I continue adding to the trip report/photo essay.

-Tony

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...