Topic

Re-designed Mariposa Plus?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Joe Clement BPL Member
PostedJan 27, 2009 at 6:31 am

Anyone seen, or gotten to play with, the re-designed Mariposa+ yet, with the 1-piece curved aluminum stay?

Joe Clement BPL Member
PostedFeb 3, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Sent my Mariposa in last Wednesday for the retrofit, and just got an email that it is in the mail. Bet I have it tomorrow. That is pretty fast service.

PostedFeb 3, 2009 at 2:08 pm

I'm interested in any comments on the load shifting and stability of the new model.

I think I have decided on the Mariposa plus with a NiteLite torso for my next hike.

Joe Clement BPL Member
PostedFeb 5, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I probably should have done this myself, one velcro loop and done. Pretty ingenius. I think it will work well though, I'll try and load it up this weekend.

Mariposa retrofit

Brian Barnes BPL Member
PostedFeb 5, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Just received my son's new stays today (he uses a small mariposa plus). Looks like it's very significant improvement on how the pack fits and transfer weight! Hats off to the guy's at Gossamer Gear!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Loading...