Anyone know?
Would like to use it in conjunction with an inflatable pad to extend inflatable insulation and offer insulation in case of puncture (thinking with Downmat 7 in winter and with Therm-a-rest NeoAir shoulder seasons).
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Anyone know?
Would like to use it in conjunction with an inflatable pad to extend inflatable insulation and offer insulation in case of puncture (thinking with Downmat 7 in winter and with Therm-a-rest NeoAir shoulder seasons).
I'm not good at rolling, but mine is a circle 5 inches across.
I am disappointed that a mathematical formula to determine that (allowing for about 1/4" empty center) hasn't been posted.
Not that it would be of any use to me 'cause I don't understand them anyway…
Franco
I am disappointed that a mathematical formula to determine that (allowing for about 1/4" empty center) hasn't been posted.
Me too, Franco. The INTJs probably haven't seen this thread yet.
EJ, I cut mine down to 48" and get about a 5" diameter.
I am disappointed that a mathematical formula to determine that
Eh if you really want. Volume is 59 x 19.5 x 3/8 = 431 cubic inches.
To get the radius divide the volume by the height and then by 3.14 and take the square root of the answer. Diameter is twice the radius. So 5.3 inches.
Not that accurate because of wasted space and compression of the foam but close enough.
Become a member to post in the forums.