Topic

SOLO FRY PAN

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
PostedJan 25, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Every once in awhile I wish I had a solo fry pan. Recently I've spent a fair amount of time searching online for one. Everything I've found is too large and heavy, I'm looking for something like this at AGG in size and weight. This one is out of stock and apparently is produced with a very limited supply.

http://www.antigravitygear.com/proddetail.php?prod=TDSLFPNS

I don't want to buy a full cook set just for the pan. My requirements are 4-4.5" Al or Ti and NON STICK.

So, what or where do you recommend?

PostedJan 25, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Go to Target or Wal-Mart and look for the "One Egg Wonder". Teflon coated, 4.75" diameter. weighs 4.6 oz.

b s BPL Member
PostedJan 25, 2009 at 5:28 pm

I know you don't want to buy a set, but you could buy something like the Evernew Titanium Non-Stick Deep Pot .9L and then resell the pot on gear swap. I would assume that other BPLers do like I would do – fashion a lightweight foil lid and leave the pan/lid at home anyway. I've got one I'd sell you but it's not non-stick. Pan size meets your specs at 4.3" x 1.1".

http://www.antigravitygear.com/proddetail.php?prod=ECA721&cat=99

PostedJan 26, 2009 at 8:02 am

Yep, that One Egg Wonder works really well. You can find them at Bed, Bath and Beyond as well sometimes.

PostedJan 26, 2009 at 9:03 am

Thanks for everyones input and thanks to TinMan at AGG, I was able to order the one I wanted today, should have it in a couple of days

Dave Heiss BPL Member
PostedJan 26, 2009 at 10:53 am

I've used the pan that is left over after making Jiffy-Pop popcorn. It's not nonstick but it is a reasonable size and works pretty well if your not cooking something heavy like a steak. When it gets too banged-up, buy more popcorn!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...