Topic

ti goat ptarmigan bivy?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
PostedJan 22, 2009 at 4:54 pm

i was wondering if anyone had close up pictures of the optional full head netting attachment? how is it attached and removed. is there a zipper on the hood and the netting? just a portion of the netting zippered?

Pedro Arvy BPL Member
PostedJan 22, 2009 at 6:27 pm

I just bought this bivy and love it.

It is superior to the BPL bivy which I also own because the bug netting gives you a much less claustrophobic environment and you can add the top if you need it and there is no weight penalty.

There is a zip for the netting and the hood (I think).

Sorry, don't have a pic though.

PostedJan 22, 2009 at 7:29 pm

i just would like to see how the netting actually is held into place to determine whether I'll just buy one or make a few… I need at least 2 bivy sacks this year for my girlfriend and I. any pics or description of how it's installed would be very helpful. a zipper at the lower end, how's the rest of it hooked into the head of the bivy?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...