Topic

Inov-8

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
David Gever BPL Member
PostedJan 20, 2009 at 2:23 pm

I decided to take advantage of zappos.com free shipping both ways, and try 3 different inov-8 shoes and the montrail hardrocks. I like the design of the inov-8s but they all rub against my ankle. Has anyone had this problem, or can you provide any lacing options that could help.

Chris Morgan BPL Member
PostedJan 20, 2009 at 3:47 pm

I've had the same ankle problems. I suppose you could size up, but I haven't tried this yet.

PostedJan 20, 2009 at 4:10 pm

Based on a quick test in the shops the Terrocs rub my ankles. However I'm happy with the comfort of the Roclites. YMMV.

David Gever BPL Member
PostedJan 20, 2009 at 6:16 pm

I found that if you loosen the loop at the top 2 eyelets there is much less rubbing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...