Can anyone recommend a snow melting pot for 2 that will nest a Trek 1400 Ti cookset? Recently a poster said that the MSR Titan 2L pot which my wife and I were thinking of using wouldn't nest the Trek 1400 inside with the Titan lid on (I'll double check at my local REI today). If the Titan is still a good option we could always leave the lid off for packing and pack it flat against the inside of one of our packs.
Topic
Snow melting pot to hold Trek 1400 Cookset
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
You are going to find a lot of options in the Evernew pot lineup. They make three different titanium 1900ml pots that might work….I would evaluate ECA404 first. Also, if you want something huge for snow melting, they have a 4000ml titanium pot that would work. Check out these BPL Wiki pages:
http://wiki.backpackinglight.com/Evernew_1900ml_titanium_pots
http://wiki.backpackinglight.com/Evernew_2600ml_to_5800ml_titanium_pots
Evernew also makes a line of aluminum pots that might work. Check out http://evernewpots.com for a comparison chart of everything they carry.
Rand
Become a member to post in the forums.

