Topic

Deschutes Jubelale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Other Activities Deschutes Jubelale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kerry Rodgers
    BPL Member

@klrodgers

Locale: North Texas

I canna believe it. I found Deschutes Jubelale in Dallas, Texas! I haven't had that since the last time I was in Bend! The bottle tastes more or less like I remember the draft tasting, but is slightly off-colored by the lack of a full day of snowboarding ahead of it.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

I personally prefer the Black Butte Porter, but I had a sixxer of the Jubelale a couple weeks ago and was pretty pleased with it.

Ryan Stoughton
    BPL Member

@txtengu

Locale: Seattle

I agree with Sam, the porter is great! Lately I've been a big fan of the Obsidian Stout. The Mirror Pond pale ale is nice as well.

Kerry – Have you been able to find any of the Independence Brewery beers in Dallas? They're out of Austin, and one of the things I miss about living there! Not sure if their distribution has made it that far north yet, but if not, it's a fine reason to make a road trip down to Austin! (At which point you could check out Lone Oak and Real Ale too.) They do a free tour/tasting the first Saturday of each month.

Ryan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools