Topic

Hose Kit Help

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Dana S BPL Member
PostedJan 15, 2009 at 8:08 am

I'm looking for the Nalgene Wide mouth hose adapter kit. Just like the following option

https://ssl18.chi.us.securedata.net/rockymountainsgear.com/merchantmanager/index.php?cPath=0_31_68&action=buy_now&products_id=389

But there's a problem checking out on their site so i can't complete the order. I'm at work and can't call right now, but i'm looking for this adapter. Anyone know of another source?

I'm making an in-line gravity filter and need to connect a wide mouth nalgene cantene to 1/4" tubing.

Thanks in advance!

– Dana

Dana S BPL Member
PostedJan 16, 2009 at 5:22 am

No one has any ideas?

Well i ordered an MSR bottle adapter in hopes that it will mate with 1/4" tubing and my wide mouth nalgene cantene.

I'll report back when i get it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...