Topic

Inov-8 Shoe Matrix

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedJan 11, 2009 at 8:48 pm

I just found the “End User Matrix” on the Inov-8 web site. A one page summary of shoes versus activities.

Find it HERE

Inov-8

Sam Haraldson BPL Member
PostedJan 12, 2009 at 10:10 am

Greg,

Thanks for posting this! I've flipped back and forth between the various Inov-8 shoe's product pages numerous times comparing stats. This puts it all into perspective.

Chris Morgan BPL Member
PostedJan 12, 2009 at 10:14 am

Now I know which shoes to buy for my Urban Extreme! (also apparently good for my "lifestyle" Starbucks runs)

In all seriousness, thanks, this is a helpful grid.

Also, anyone try the Mudclaw 340 O+ in snow and ice? Looks like it has metal "dobs". I wonder if since there is no Goretex if this would be a good option. Mabye use Gortex socks?

Jonathan Ryan BPL Member
PostedJan 12, 2009 at 10:30 am

Hey Chris,
I have been using the Flyroc 310's so far this winter with a GTX sock, Microspikes or Northern Lites Elites and they work great. Very fast to mostly dry when moving even through sloppy snow.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...