Topic

What is the name of that really light TNF rain jacket?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Brett Peugh BPL Member
PostedJan 10, 2009 at 2:20 pm

What was the name of that really light TNF rain jacket? Thanks.

CW BPL Member
PostedJan 10, 2009 at 2:26 pm

They have a couple…depends on features I guess. The DIAD is one of the models but I can't remember the other one.

Brett Peugh BPL Member
PostedJan 10, 2009 at 2:44 pm

I believe it was the Diad. Friend was looking for a tough, light weight rain jacket and I was going to steer them towards this since they don't want to pay for eVent. Thanks.

PostedJan 10, 2009 at 3:08 pm

You're probably thinking about the Diad – my GF was looking for a rain jacket and loved the 7.5 ounces. She went with an Arc'Teryx Alpha SL, though.

Troy Meadows BPL Member
PostedJan 10, 2009 at 4:56 pm

The other model besides the Diad is the Triumph anorak. The triumph is a stellar piece of gear no bells or whistles just 5 oz's of rain protection

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...