Topic

Marmot Aeolos 2P+foot print-like new $200

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Marmot Aeolos 2P+foot print-like new $200

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Ripley

@ahikerahiker

I purchased this tent for hiking on the AT. Used 2 times and like it a lot. Just finished the AT last September & turned 70 years old!!! I stayed in lean-tos because of sinus problems sleeping on the ground. Tent was my emergency shelter. Sale includes the fast pack foot print which I have not used. Tent is like new and is complete. It held up well in one rain storm on the maine coast (one of 2 times used) in a commercial camp ground. Very roomy, great tent. Tent retails for $335 (can be found cheaper yes) and the foot print costs about $50 so for a "like new" tent this price is very good in my humble opinion. The weight ia about 5# 5oz which isn't bad either for the amount of room inside. One can bring their pack right inside and still have plenty of room
    Selling tent and foot print for $200 plus $10 shipping and insurance (UPS). Gordon "Rennaisance Man" Ripley, Rindge, NH

Yuriy Marchuk

@yuriy-m

Hi! Do you still have this tent and footprint for sale?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools