Topic

Is Ron Bell available by e-mail?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
PostedDec 30, 2008 at 3:54 pm

David… I spoke to Ron yesterday on the phone. He is back at MLD at least part of almost every day, except holidays and weekends over the remainder of the holiday. I guess the "break" that he mentioned taking at Christmas was very limited.

PostedDec 30, 2008 at 5:49 pm

Normally, yes. Keep in mind most people take off work several days during the holidays. New Years is this week and Christmas was last week…

Ron Bell / MLD BPL Member
PostedDec 30, 2008 at 7:53 pm

I'm in and out of the Production Shop various hours most of this week – But I am returning emails everyday and calls (540-588-1721) within one day.

I'll be back to the regular schedule next Monday and better to wait until then for longer calls – try me on the tele next week M-F from 9-3 EST for second ring service!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...