Topic

Favorite long-handled SUL spoon

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
todd BPL Member
PostedDec 28, 2008 at 6:02 pm

The BPL model. I like the flat edge of the spoon for getting all my food out of freezer bags, and the groove in the handle helps it rest perfectly in my hand.

Adam BPL Member
PostedDec 28, 2008 at 8:30 pm

I also agree on BPL model.
I have a Sea to Summit one as well-very similar, but not as light.
BPL SUL is still very very strong.

Brett Warren BPL Member
PostedDec 30, 2008 at 4:30 pm

I have the sea-to-summit long handled spoon (which looks very similar to the bpl model) and while I love the geometry of it, I really don't care for the mouth feel of the spoon. I think it tastes of metal (I guess that's an obvious comment) and it seems to get too cold between bites. Both the taste and the temperature issue are really annoying to me, but I like the geometry so much that I put up with it.

Has anyone seen a plastic spoon with a similar geometry to the long handled Ti spoons. I've tried the Dairy Queen spoons, but don't care for their disposable nature.

te – wa BPL Member
PostedDec 30, 2008 at 4:45 pm

I saw some cool spoons at Party City but came in a 25 (or so) pack and frankly I dont need that many…

PostedDec 30, 2008 at 5:31 pm

The GSI ReHydrate spoon. I don't like metal utensils due to my braces :-) They run less than $2 and will last a long time (I use mine at least 5 times a week and abuse it – and it hasn't changed in a year)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Loading...