Topic

What ULA pack?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Shawn Rynerson BPL Member
PostedDec 25, 2008 at 6:22 pm

I just recieved a BA mystic sleeping bag that packs down to 8"x12". I am looking at the Circuit and Conduit. I think I would prefer the smaller lighter Conduit, but would it fit enough gear/food for 4-5 days? I use gatewood as shelter/raingear.

PostedDec 25, 2008 at 7:30 pm

I've been using a ULA Conduit for almost two years and have found it plenty big enough for five days without resupply, in fact on several occasions I'm planning on stretches of at least a week in 2009. If the remainder of your gear is as compact as that you have mentioned you should have no problem. To be comfortable with the Conduit just try to keep the max weight no more than the low to mid twenty pound range and use the support of your pad to best advantage.

BTW… that's the Conduit on my Long Trail end-2-end while I was on top of Camel's Hump in my avitar.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...