Topic

Shaved Chocolate & Wild Berry Crepes

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedDec 25, 2008 at 11:55 am

On rare occasions I will cook something fancy in the backcountry, but it has to be cool. So, I waffle between meals of say, crushed pringles & nut butter, and trout almondine.

So FF to this morning, Christmas. The day of foods.

We have this neat crepe recipe, that’s really easy, and they make up well in the Evernew Ti fry pan. Add the crepe mix, flip it, shave a few thin pieces of cream cheese and BPL Chocolate, cook these til they melt, then add a few wild huckleberries, roll, and eat.

This was our breakfast this morning and … oh man …!

Merry Christmas!

PostedJan 3, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Those crepes sound yummy. We take leftover crepes and cut them into strips (like pasta). Then saute in some butter and brown sugar. Then I add a good shot of rum and flambe. It's wickedly decadent.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...