Topic

Updated Prayer Request for Trace

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Jeff Boone BPL Member
PostedDec 24, 2008 at 1:16 pm

Update!! (for those of you looking at this for the first time, Trace is a 13 year old who just found out he has cancer. He asked his dad how many people are praying for him, and they started an informal game of marking off the different states where people are praying)

I received this from Chris:

These are awesome!! Thanks so much for doing this. Trace will be thrilled. We are finishing his first weekend of chemo and he did fantastic. We have a biopsy on his lung at 11 and then hopefully we can go home. Thanks again for everything and have a Merry Christmas.

He also sent me another email that said they are printing out all the emails I'm forwarding and putting them in Trace's "Battle Book". I haven't figured out how to get them copies of the responses/private messages to the message boards, but I'm working on it

God is good! We've already received emails (not counting posts on the message boards) from people in 36 states and 2 countries.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Please ask those you know to pray as well. Please continue to send your emails to jeffnboone@gmail.com. I'm forwarding them to Chris and Trace. We still need 14 states, and a world of countries.

The prayers and encouraging words we've received have been unbelieveable. God bless you all, and I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas!

Jeff Boone

Jeff Boone BPL Member
PostedDec 24, 2008 at 1:36 pm

I was just reading through all the previous post and saw you moved it to Chaff. Please do the same with this one. thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...