Does anybody here use a mountain kilt of any design? I have been using one by Mountain Hardware for about six years and love it but it tends to be a bit hot in summer. They are easy to ad or subtract layers on the go, dry quickly, make pit stops a breeze and chicks dig-em. I'm curious if anyone has made one before. I like the length but would like a lighter material. Just curious. A
Topic
back-country kilt
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
I just use the Mountain Hardware. Funny, chicks laugh at me.
Hi Alan,
You might go to "search forums" and do a query for "kilts".
I just got 151 results.
I have made several kilts using different types of materials. Making a kilt is not hard.
Thanks, I tried that but I must have spelled it wrong i'm lisdexic. A
Thanks bill, lots of good info. I also found one of the best articles Ive read in my life. A
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/00032.html
You heard about the Agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac? He tossed and turned all night pondering the existence of Dog.
Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
Denis,
I feel your pain.
I once got pulled over by a dyslexic police officer. He jumped off his whistle, blew the horse, then tried to give me an IUD.
It was a cryin' shame, I tell ya.
Chris
BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Become a member to post in the forums.

