Topic

alky stove caddy

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear alky stove caddy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kyle Purcell

@dufus934

Locale: North Texas

I have seen a container that carries a stove, a Fosters beer can pot, and all the accessories that go with it, but I cannot find any discussion about it. The only reference I can find to this system is on Tinny's site. Does anyone know where there is any discussion about such a system. I have searched the forums here and cannot find anything on here either. Someone please help!

Daniel Fosse

@magillagorilla

Locale: Southwest Ohio

I think you may be looking for the Ziplock Twist 'n Lock containers.

Kyle Purcell

@dufus934

Yes, those are the containers, but what size are they? Or does ziploc only make two sizes and those are the ones used?

Scott Littlefield

@sclittlefield

Locale: Northern Woods of Maine

Check this post out. It is for a coffee maker, but he uses the same materials for what you are talking about (with sizes defined). Just don't poke the hole in the smaller cup and you've got the same thing, or do and you can have a coffee maker as well.

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showpost.php?p=317028&postcount=1

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

If this is what you are looking for

Fosters Cone

a Caldera Keg, from Trail Designs, find it HERE

Kyle Purcell

@dufus934

Scott,
    Thank you so much. I knew it had to be somewhere out there…hiding. This is exactly what I was looking for!

Scott Littlefield

@sclittlefield

Locale: Northern Woods of Maine

Glad to be of service. I just happened across that thread yesterday so your timing was perfect. Took me a bit to find it, I'd forgotten it was about coffee.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools