Topic

Any experience with Icebreaker jackets?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
PostedDec 21, 2008 at 11:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I've always been a huge fan of Icebreaker stuff, but have never tried any of their jackets. Sport 320 is the heaviest I have, but that line does not block wind or the elements very well, even when paired with another Icebreaker baselayer underneath. I am thinking I need to get an outer layer/shell that handles wind/rain much better.

As such, does anyone have any experience with the Icebreaker Outer line of products (the Coastal and the City lines). More specifically, the Phoenix Zip Thru, Phoenix Hood, Jetter, and Landa? I'm wondering if these things truly work well as a good outer layer ontop of a Sport 320 top and a baselayer for blocking the wind.

Thanks,
Brad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...