Topic

Salomon tundra mid aerogel boots – followup?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedDec 17, 2008 at 4:45 pm

Back in January in a review of lightweight insulated boots the Salomon tundra mid wp (24 ounces/boot) was listed as one of the favorites for including aerogel technology and Will Rietveld was apparently greatly enjoying them.

There hasn't been any mention of these or other aerogel boots since, so I thought I'd ask since I saw them on sale here in Germany. My intention would be to use them for snowshoeing and hiking in the alps in the winter along with non-technical mountaineering.

Cheers!

Ben

PostedDec 26, 2008 at 7:49 am

I am looking for similar information as I need a pair of insulated boots for winter hiking and non-technical mountaineering in New England. Ideally, they should be strap on crampon compatible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...